Giving to the leaders, to the engineers, to the technicians, involved in the design, the manufacturing, the examination or the inspection or the marketing of nuclear components under pressure, a general knowledge of the code RCC-M.
This training aims at allowing the listener to navigate in the Code by identifying which parts will be useful for his activity, within the framework of the quite coherent which constitutes the Code.
These trainings are adapted to the engineers and the technicians that must organize one or several activities of their company for the design or the manufacturing of components and pressure equipment of reactors with water pressurized according to the Code RCC-M.
The leaders or the commercial services will find in these three days complete information about the applicable RCC and about the specificities of certain projects, independently of the regulations of the place of installation.
Basic knowledge about mechanics and metallurgy in the field of components under pressure: engineers, mechanical engineers, material engineers, welding engineers, or equivalent; senior design technicians
The training "to discover the code" is planned on 3 days, and aims to demonstrate the coherence of the following themes:
- Origin of the Code, the link with the regulations, the link with the risks pressure or safety
- Organization of the Code : Section I, Subsection A
- Modes of failure taken into account in the design of the nuclear equipments
- The Design approach : Section I, Subsections B, C, D , E, G
- The choice of Materials : Section II
- The Welding and the Manufacturing : Sections IV et V
- The Examinations : Section III
- The management systems of the quality (A 5000)
- The Evolution of the Code RCC-M : Technical evolutions and average to develop it
- The code RCC-M with regard to the ASME Sect. III and BVPC, and with regard to the industrial standards
- The code RCC-M within AFCEN
- Available trainings
“Supply and materials according to RCC-M”,
“Quality assurance according to RCC-M”,
“Control methods according to RCC-M”,
“QUALINUC RCC-M - Mastering the code RCC-M”,
“Introduction to the RCC-M”,
“Understanding of the code RCC-M”,
“Design of class 2 & 3 equipments”,
”Fabrication - Welding - Monitoring according to the code RCC-M”,
“Discovery of the code RCC-M”,
“RCCM - Construction code for nuclear pressure equipment”,
“Architecture and application of the code RCC-M”,
“Nuclear pressure equipments - Discovery of the code RCC-M”,
“Discovery of the code RCC-M”
Duration: 1 to 5 days
Language: French, Englis
A certificate is issued by AFCEN for each trainee.
Other trainings with different durations based on the discovery of the code part are also available:
- A 2 days trainingIntroduction to the codewhich doesn’t deal with "failure modes" and "design approach" aspects
- A 4 days trainingTraining to the codewhich deals with complementary aspects: "Comparison RCC-M / ASME / KTA" and "European standards and PED"
Other trainings on more specific subjects are also available.
AIB - Vinçotte InternationalAIB - Vinçotte International trainings
35, Jan Olieslagerslaan, 1800, Vilvoorde, Vlaanderen, Belgique
Bureau VeritasService ESPN - Nuclear Pressure Vessel Department
ZAC Sacuny, Rue Barthélémy Thimonnier, 69530, Brignais, France
Institut de Soudure IndustrieInstitut de Soudure Industrie trainings
90, Rue des Vanesses, 93420, Villepinte, Île-de-France, France
+33 (0)1 49 90 36 26