Purpose and scope
RCC-E describes the rules for designing and building electrical assemblies and I&C systems for pressurised water reactors.
The code was drafted in partnership with industry, engineering firms, manufacturers, building control firms and operators, and represents a collection of best practices in accordance with IAEA requirements.
The code's scope covers:
- Architecture and the associated systems.
- Materials engineering and the qualification procedure for normal and accidental environmental conditions.
- Facility engineering and management of common cause failures (CCFs) (electrical and I&C) and electromagnetic interference.
- Practices for testing and inspecting electrical characteristics.
- Quality assurance requirements supplementing ISO 9001.
The 2016 edition is the most recent version, available as of March 2017
A new publication "Gap analysis RCC-E 2012-2016" has been issued in July 2017, avalaible for RCC-E subscribers.
For more details about RCC-E
Publications incluses dans le format achat Papier ponctuel
Publications incluses dans le format abonnement
- RCC-E 2012 - EN
- RCC-E 2012 - FR
- RCC-E 2016 - FR
- RCC-E 2016 - EN
- Gap analysis RCC-E 2012-2016