1 place Jean Millier
Registered association, created in 1981
326 754 207 00032
Computer and Freedom
Information collected on this site is intended exclusively for AFCEN which may however be required to disclose to third parties.
In accordance with Articles 39 and following of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedom, any person may obtain and, if necessary, request correction or deletion of information concerning her.
Any request in this sense, may be sent by post to the General Secretariat of AFCEN to the address listed above. You can also make this request by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content & Copyright
The texts, illustrations, photos on this site and, in general, the site itself are the subject of protection under intellectual property and copyrights. Any reproduction, even partial, is strictly prohibited without the written agreement from the owners.
Illustrations : Images & Process
Image Bank: 123RF, Fotolia
Rollingbox : www.rollingbox.com
COOKIE USE ON afcen.com
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device when you visit our website, regardless of the type of internet-enabled device you use (computer, smartphone, tablet).
Cookies allow us to collect information about how you use your device for web browsing. Storing a “cookie” consists of “tagging” an internet user’s device.
Cookies allow us to offer content that is tailored to the pages that have been visited on a device. Cookies are not directly tied to personal information. If you have not entered any personal information while visiting the website, the cookie issuer only knows that someone using your device with your cookie has returned to the website.
Only the cookie issuer can read or modify the information contained in the cookie. No banking information is stored in cookies. Cookies cannot harm the device you are using in any way.
You should know, however, that if you deactivate cookies, your browsing experience on our website might be adversely affected. Some of the website’s features only work if cookies are activated. In addition, refusing to accept cookies can also cause other websites to malfunction.
The Types of Cookies We Use
- Technical or Functional Cookies:
Some cookies do not require prior consent from users. These cookies are needed for the site and for internet browsing to function properly. These cookies also allow us to remember your browsing preferences by storing the list of offers that you have already viewed. However, as soon as you cut the connection, this history is erased.
Disabling cookies directly on the website is not possible. Instead, users need to modify their web browser settings (see the “Browser Settings” section).
- Statistical Cookies:
Some cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to the website so that we can gauge traffic volume. We use industry-standard systems to determine the number of visitors to the website and ascertain the website’s peak hours, which allows us to improve your browsing experience and download times and to patch any errors.
- Customisation Cookies:
These cookies are created exclusively to be used on our website. They allow us to measure website use and gather statistics to offer personalised content that is relevant to your customer experience.
Statistical cookies and customisation cookies require prior consent from users.
The data we collect with these cookies is stored for no longer than thirteen (13) months.
We never sell or transfer it to third parties. The information collected is not used for any purposes other than those described above.
- Technical or Functional Cookies:
You can delete the cookies stored in your browser or restrict how they are used at any time by changing your browser settings.
To delete your cookies, access your browser’s “Tools”, “Options”, “Settings”, or “Preferences” menu. This menu allows you to display a list of stored cookies, modify your browser settings to delete all cookies or selectively delete certain cookies, and restrict how and when these cookies are stored. Visit the appropriate settings page in your browser to review and modify your cookie preferences:
- For Internet Explorer™ :
- For Safari™ :
- For Chrome™ :
- For Firefox™ :
- For Opera™ :
- For Internet Explorer™ :
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data is collected and processed on the AFCEN.com sales site under the responsibility of AFCEN, the sole Data Controller.
The following personal data is collected on this site (or “Platform”):
- The opening of an account for purchasing a code or an event: when users create an account, their last name, first names, the postal address of their company, telephone number, e-mail address and VAT number for a Company in the European Union;
- Login: when users log in to the Platform, the Platform registers their last name, first names, their login, usage and location details, and their payment-related details.
- Profile: when services provided on the Platform are used, a user profile is updated with one or more postal addresses and telephone numbers,
- Communication: when the Platform is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user’s communications is temporarily stored,
- Cookies: wookies are used to log and analyse site usage. Users can disable cookies in their browser.
Subject to their prior information and acceptance, visitors and Customers agree to AFCEN storing and processing their personal information.
Such personal information may also include their e-mail address(es) and details of their computer(s) and Internet connections (including the type and version of their browser, operating system and platform, etc.).
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ personal data is collected to provide the Platform’s services, improve them, and maintain them in a secure environment. More specifically, the following uses are made of their personal data:
- user access to and use of the Platform;
- management and optimization of the Platform in operation;
- organization of the terms and conditions of use of the Services, payment verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- where appropriate, offering users the possibility of communicating with other users of the Platform
- where appropriate, implementing user assistance;
- where appropriate, personalizing the services by displaying advertisements based on users’ browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and handling security incidents;
- managing any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and promotional information, according to the user’s preferences.
- checking the order and delivery of ordered Products.
AFCEN primarily uses the collected information to process Customers’ orders and payments, deliver the ordered Products and Services, communicate with Customers in connection with their orders, Products and Services, personalize future proposals and promotional offers sent to Customers, send visitors/Customers the newsletter, provide visitors/Customers with content such as Customer’s comments, and recommend any products and services that could interest them. AFCEN also uses this information to avoid or detect fraud or abuse on its Site or Sites and to allow third parties to provide technical, logistical or other functions on its behalf.
The recipients of collected data are AFCEN’s in-house departments for the purpose of managing its Site or Sites and the orders placed by Customers on the Sites, as well as AFCEN’s service providers who assist it in managing relations with the Customers. Moreover, AFCEN may have to transfer a Customer’s personal information directly to a third-party provider tasked with processing and archiving the data; the latter will ensure an adequate degree of protection for the data thus transferred.
Retention of personal data: the user agrees to AFCEN retaining his or her personal data for 5 years.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data of Customers and visitors are AFCEN’s in-house departments, in particular its sales departments. Access thereto by the aforementioned people will be limited solely to the purposes for which it is collected and for other purposes authorized by law.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
The Platform implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be pointed out that the Internet is not a totally secure environment, and the Platform cannot guarantee secure transmission or storage of the data on the Internet.
In accordance with personal data regulations, users have the following rights:
- they can update or erase their personal data by logging in to their account and changing their account settings;
- they can have their account deleted by writing to email@example.com. It should be noted that any information users share with other users, for instance in publications on the forums, may remain visible to the public on the Platform even after their account is deleted;
- they can exercise their right of access to find out what personal data is held on the Platform by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such cases, before exercising this right, the Platform may require proof of the user’s identity to verify the accuracy thereof;
- if the personal data held on the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that it be updated by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- users can request that their personal data be erased, in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws, by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS CLAUSE
The Platform reserves the right to amend this personal data protection clause at any time. If this personal data protection clause is amended, the Platform undertakes to publish the new version on its site.