Our documentsare under copyright
These Design and Construction Rules are divided into 5 chapters.
- Chapter 1 describes the organizational requirements to be met when supplying products under a Fuel Contract. It defines the important terms identified in the text by an uppercase first letter.
- Chapter 2 describes the fuel assemblies, core components and their component parts.
- Chapter 3 describes the rules to be followed for analyzing the design of the fuel assemblies and core components to ensure that the latter will meet the safety requirements of the Basic Nuclear Facilities in which they are used.
- Chapter 4 covers the manufacturing of the products. It addresses:
- The properties of the Materials and Parts,
- The associated manufacturing and inspection processes,
- Inspection methods,
- The properties to be inspected for the Materials, Parts or Assemblies.
- Chapter 5 supplies the main steps to be taken regarding fuel handling, transport and storage.
RCC-C 2020 - FRRègles de conception et de construction applicables aux assemblages de combustible des centrales nucléaires REP
Let’s take part in codes update
AFCEN codes continuously improve considering experience feedback of code users. Do you have a question about interpretation of one code paragraph ? Do you propose a code modification ? or you simply want to share with the industry your experience feedback ? The floor is yours. You may download the corresponding form, fill it and then send it to the concerned sub committee who provides answer. Our target is to answer 100% of request within a delay no longer than 3 months.