modification / interpretation
PTAN 2015 RCC-CW Seismic Isolation
This document contains the French industry practice and experience feedback, developed during the last 30 years, for the implementation of seismically isolated nuclear facilities in France. Therefore, it contains:
- Practical and detailed examples of seismically isolated facilities;
- Specific safety requirements for isolated nuclear structures;
- The latest analytic methods for the design of isolating systems, of the isolated structure itself, and the components inside the isolated structure;
- Technical and material solutions for isolating systems;
- The quality testing at the factory and through constructing;
- The testing of isolating systems during in-service maintenance.
Expérience et pratique française de l'isolation sismique des installations nucléairesExpérience et pratique françaises de l'isolation sismique des installations nucléaires
Let’s take part in codes update
You would like to modify a code, you can send your proposal to the relevant code subcommittee: download and complete the application form, then send the form to the subcommittee email address.
You would like to understand the interpretation of a paragraph of the code: download the application form, enter your question and send the form to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.
You want to benefit the nuclear industry from your feedback as a code user, share your expertise with AFCEN: download and complete the application form, then send it to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.