modification / interpretation
Our documentsare under copyright
The AFCEN RCC-CW 2021 Edition includes the following improvements:
- Revision of terminology for pool temperature loads (DGENR)
- Improvement of the code requirements concerning water levels (DGENR)
- Evolution of requirements for liquefaction (DGEOT- CGEOT)
- Evolution of requirements for liner mean yield stress (DCONC, CCLIN)
- Evolution of requirements for lamellar tearing (DSTLW)
- Introduction of T head bolts and shear connectors (DANCH 5000, DANCH 6000)
- Evolution of requirement formulations in seismic appendix (DA)
- Improvement of the code requirements for Shrinkage (DB)
- Evolutions on the welding for anchors systems (CANCH)
- Evolution of construction joints (CCONC)
- Concerning Part AM (Ageing management):
Let’s take part in codes update
You would like to modify a code, you can send your proposal to the relevant code subcommittee: download and complete the application form, then send the form to the subcommittee email address.
You would like to understand the interpretation of a paragraph of the code: download the application form, enter your question and send the form to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.
You want to benefit the nuclear industry from your feedback as a code user, share your expertise with AFCEN: download and complete the application form, then send it to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.