Our documents are under copyright
RCC-F is a code dealing with the global fire safety design of PWR .
RCC-F 2020 consolidates the 2017 first edition by providing significant technical enhancements and complements :
- New appendix dealing with Fire Hazard Analysis, presenting the different analysis and numerical studies to put in place.
- New chapter on the assessment of risks induced by fire protection (water spray, gas, thermal overload, etc.) and the management of spurious actions of protection systems (e.g. detection)
- Clarifications on exterior fire assessment
- Clarifications and complements on hazard combinations
- New paragraph on BDBE (post-Fukushima learnings)
- Up-take of ISO 9001:2015
- Complements on venting ducts, fire pumps design, cable arrangement, etc.
- Up-dates in regulation and standards appendixes (147 standards reviewed) suppression of remaining proprietary references
- Many editorial enhancements (e.g. index and links), language polishing and clarifications
RCC-F 2020 - UKDesign and Construction rules for fire protection of PWR nuclear plants
Let’s take part in codes update
AFCEN codes continuously improve considering experience feedback of code users. Do you have a question about interpretation of one code paragraph ? Do you propose a code modification ? or you simply want to share with the industry your experience feedback ? The floor is yours. You may download the corresponding form, fill it and then send it to the concerned sub committee who provides answer. Our target is to answer 100% of request within a delay no longer than 3 months.