modification / interpretation
Our documentsare under copyright
RCC-F is a code dealing with the global fire safety design of PWR .
RCC-F 2020 consolidates the 2017 first edition by providing significant technical enhancements and complements :
- New appendix dealing with Fire Hazard Analysis, presenting the different analysis and numerical studies to put in place.
- New chapter on the assessment of risks induced by fire protection (water spray, gas, thermal overload, etc.) and the management of spurious actions of protection systems (e.g. detection)
- Clarifications on exterior fire assessment
- Clarifications and complements on hazard combinations
- New paragraph on BDBE (post-Fukushima learnings)
- Up-take of ISO 9001:2015
- Complements on venting ducts, fire pumps design, cable arrangement, etc.
- Up-dates in regulation and standards appendixes (147 standards reviewed) suppression of remaining proprietary references
- Many editorial enhancements (e.g. index and links), language polishing and clarifications
An errata is available here: Errata RCC-F 2020
RCC-F 2020 - UKDesign and Construction rules for fire protection of PWR nuclear plants
PTAN RCC-F 2020 Gap Analysis (paper format)PTAN RCC-F 2020 Gap Analysis
Let’s take part in codes update
You would like to modify a code, you can send your proposal to the relevant code subcommittee: download and complete the application form, then send the form to the subcommittee email address.
You would like to understand the interpretation of a paragraph of the code: download the application form, enter your question and send the form to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.
You want to benefit the nuclear industry from your feedback as a code user, share your expertise with AFCEN: download and complete the application form, then send it to the email address of the relevant subcommittee.